Waner, caught in

ylq
Rank 0
Rank 0

Waner, caught in

Mesajde ylq » acum 2 săptămâni

Waner, caught in memories, and the time has passed. Who is the bleak appearance, faded the color of this world. Who is in the middle of the stream, wide solution or after the death of the family, I am working every morning after a shift to finish the card, I immediately waved a hundred meters sprint, just because I want to get home early, It��s like someone in the faculty who was waiting for me to have dinner Carton Of Newport 100S. Those who missed it, like after a hundred meters of running, the air is full of impunity filled with throat, uncomfortable and full of excitement can only be missed afterwards, and there is a lot of happiness in the excitement that I can miss in the future. Even the uneasy reality tried to learn to be unscrupulous and let me wake up, but I stubbornly refused to accept that Laba was the year. The air after the Laba Festival began to permeate the taste of reunion. This is the 24th of my life. In the Laba Festival, the 7th Laba Festival is without you. I didn't seriously do things about exporting. Isn't it worthy of being sad? I don't deserve to remember that I used to be unable to resist my inner desire. I miss the old days whenever I want, and I always miss the old man who forgives my youthful rebellion. Please forgive me for being young. I know how to be a child and I don��t want to wait. I have time to see you, but I don��t have enough time to understand. It��s true that you are suffering from it. We are constantly losing regrets, growing up in regret, if time permits, I am more I want to come back again with memory. This time, I just want to write the most intimate past in the world. I don��t know. I can put down my dependence. I live alone in a strange city Newport Cigarettes Types, but I don��t even know it myself. What I originally wanted is that, like childhood, from learning to friends, sharing things with you at home, for example, I can still tell you about the frustrations I experienced at work, on the way to and from work. I have met many times in my dreams, and when I was emotionally flooded, I expressed my happiness to you, and you are all about you after leaving. Cut, how unforgettable, whether, I can still remember the fragmented scenes of the old yellow photos Marlboro Red Cigarettes, remember that you are far away, the time is cold, the year after year dilutes your appearance Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes, in memory The story of your life blurs my time. How long does it take? I will laugh and talk about my 17-year-old. People who are so happy say that I am too gloomy and hope that I will be happy. But they don't even know, I just want the umbrella that I used to be good, still still beside me, all the things around me that can be thought of as fascinating, those who lost their former luster, are reminding With me Buy Cheap Cigarettes Online, this evening is not the last night, things are no longer human.

Înapoi la “Sugestii și idei”