In 2008, it was so happy

ylq
Rank 0
Rank 0

In 2008, it was so happy

Mesajde ylq » acum 3 săptămâni

In 2008, it was so happy for each of our Chinese sons and daughters, so pleased, so excited... Because the 27th Olympic Games was held in our capital Beijing, this moment is the beginning of our 100-year dream this grand competition, Chinese athletes welcomed athletes from all corners of the country with their new face. In this competition, we have gained a lot of emotions; there are smiles, and weeping, there are regrets, and more reluctance and heartache when we quit the game due to injury.nna, a 19-year-old girl in the flower season. In this year's women's trampoline competition, she won a precious gold medal for China, broke the world record, and broke the monopoly of the trampoline project in Europe and America for many years. what made me feel most touched was the consistent shallow smile. From the end of the game to the end of the game, she always maintained a unique and moving smile.e beauty of flowers is short-lived, the beauty of meteors is instantaneous, and only the beauty of the soul is eternal. Smile is the perfect embodiment of the beauty of the soul. Smile is something everyone can do. No matter where you are, you should release the most primitive emotions in your heart, don't suppress yourself too much. As for how Wenna generally, regardless of the outcome of the game, please keep the original smile. Always give others, give yourself, give the world a smile, this is the best kindness to others Cigarettes For Sale.n guess that on her way to winning gold, she must have experienced too many failures, because "failure is the mother of success"! Perhaps it is because of this that she has her brilliant achievements today. From her game, I can also see her strength and hard work, because her smile to the world is the best proof.ver, when the bright five-star red flag rose in the accompaniment of the national anthem, I finally saw her other side; her eyes flowed out of the most essential southeast of humanity - tears. But her face still has a shallow smile Cigarettes Online.he faced the reporter's question, she showed a sly and implicit smile. I have no choice but to say that you are the pride of the Chinese people and the role model that your peers have to learn Marlboro Red. We are proud of you. the journey of life, everyone has the waves of blossoming memories. It is this countless waves that rush to the end Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and then merge into a river of growth Cheap Cigarettes. He Wenna, her life boat in the long river winds and waves, eager to one day into the sea of ??hope. No, she did it!ed, the moment of life is only a moment. The opportunity for many of us to choose, the key is how you choose. She chose to smile, chose the most original feelings of human beings, and chose to use smiles to interpret the wonderful moments, because I always understand that it is the best gift that Allah has given us.

Înapoi la “Sugestii și idei”