I love him and this and hopefully

lebaobei123
Rank 16
Rank 16

I love him and this and hopefully

Mesajde lebaobei123 » acum 3 săptămâni

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants have agreed to terms keeping linebacker Jon Beason on the roster. A person familiar with the agreement told The Associated Press that the veteran entering his eighth NFL season will return to the Giants. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal has not been announced. Beason was acquired from Carolina last October for a seventh-round pick after he lost his job. He played well for New York, which had been weak in the middle of its defence. The 29-year-old Beason was a first-round draft pick of the Panthers in 2007 and made the All-Pro team in 2008. New York also re-signed placekicker Josh Brown and safety Stevie Brown, and officially signed guard Geoff Schwartz, running back Rashad Jennings and centre J.D. Walton. New York also waived linebacker Marcus Dowtin on Wednesday. Josh Brown set a franchise record in 2013 by making 17 consecutive field goals in his first season with the Giants. He hit 23 of 26 field goal attempts, a percentage of 88.5 that is third highest in Giants history. Brown also made all 31 extra points for 100 points. At Philadelphia, Brown scored all of the Giants points in a 15-7 victory on field goals of 40, 44, 33, 46 and 27 yards. He was the first Giant to kick three field goals of 40 yards or longer in a game since 1991, when Matt Bahr did it. A 12-year veteran, Brown previously played for the Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams. Stevie Brown missed last season with a knee injury after a strong 2012 campaign. He tore his left anterior cruciate ligament in a preseason game against the Jets and underwent surgery two weeks later. In his first season with the Giants in 2012, Brown had 11 starts at strong safety and led the team and tied for second in the NFL with eight interceptions. Browns eight interceptions were the most by a Giant since Willie Williams had 10 in 1968 and his 307 interception return yards broke the former Giants single-season record of 251, set by Hall of Famer Emlen Tunnell in 1949 and matched by Dick Lynch in 1963. Brown twice intercepted two passes in a game. Stevie Brown played in 23 games with Oakland and Indianapolis before joining the Giants. The deals with Schwartz and Jennings address the Giants two biggest needs. Schwartz has played with Carolina, Minnesota and the Chiefs, and joins the Giants after they waived-injured centre David Baas, who missed most of last season with neck and knee injuries. With Chris Snee returning for an 11th season, Schwartz would fill the hole at left guard, and that would allow Kevin Boothe to play centre if he can be re-signed. Justin Pugh will be the right tackle and Will Beatty will return at left tackle, if he can get over the broken leg he sustained in the final game of the regular season. Walton could challenge Boothe for the centres job, and if he claimed it the Giants would have depth at guard, too. The running back situation was iffy because of the uncertainty involving former first-round pick David Wilson. He had surgery for a neck injury and his future is a question mark. Jennings rushed for 733 yards in 15 games with Oakland, and played well against the Giants, gaining 88 yards on 20 carries. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.ST. LOUIS - Drafted No. 2 overall as a left tackle by St. Louis, Greg Robinson will make his first start in the position Sunday at San Francisco.Rams coach Jeff Fisher believes his rookie is ready.Hes done fine, Fisher said Friday after practice. He understands what were doing. Hes had a revolving door there next to him at guard but that will settle down. ... Weve got all the confidence in the world in Greg. Hes just going to continue to get better and better.The 6-foot-5, 332-pound former Auburn lineman made his first start in the Rams fifth game, which also was against San Francisco. He played left guard in that game. Last week in a 34-7 loss to Kansas City, left tackle Jake Long went out with his second straight season-ending knee injury.That forced Robinson to slide over to play tackle. Robinson didnt want to become the starting tackle because of an injury.Well, I hurt for Jake. Thats tough, Robinson said. Really its something that I have to do because the coaches asked me to move there. But for the most part I told him I love him and this and hopefully that he can help me out and be a set of eyes for me and Coach Bou (Paul Boudreau) asked him also, but really the most important thing is just try my best to learn as much as possible from those guys around me and I feel I have been.In that regard, fellow lineman Rodger Saffold noted Robinson has had a good week.Hes done real good, Saffold said. Hes really talented. Hes got good feet. He slides well..dddddddddddd. He understands the offence. I think hes going to do real well.Offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer agreed.Getting all the practice repetitions this week has benefited Robinson, Schottenheimer said.Well I think it certainly helps, just being out there working on your pass sets, more than anything fundamentally. System wise, hes done an amazing job with that, Schottenheimer said. Hes light-years ahead of where he was even probably a month ago with the system. I think that comes from playing.Robinson moved to tackle when Long got hurt in the third quarter. Long was blocking Chiefs defensive tackle Vance Walker when he hurt his knee.I was kind of rusty, but thats what this week of practice is for, just to build up and get used to it again, but it wont take long, said Robinson. The guys are a little faster. I feel like Ive seen that this past week when we played K.C. I just was fighting and trying not to give up any sacks, because I knew I was going to be a little rusty. I didnt have any reps at tackle. But I worked on it a little today, just focusing on my set a little more, angles.The Rams (2-5) have to move on, tight tackle Joe Barksdale said.The seasons not going to stop, he said. Other teams arent going to take it easy on you because youre going through a little adversity, so theres no reason to even sit and think about it. Youve just got to keep going.___AP NFL website: Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. and Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. ' ' '

Înapoi la “Anunțuri”