of NFL Europa, where he he

lebaobei123
Rank 16
Rank 16

of NFL Europa, where he he

Mesajde lebaobei123 » acum o luna

SURREY, B.C. -- The B.C. Lions have named Mark Washington as their new defensive co-ordinator. Washington has served as the Lions secondary coach since 2008 after retiring as a player. "Mark is one of our leagues best young coaches and I am very excited to have him accept the position of defensive co-ordinator," Lions coach Mike Benevides said in a statement. "Hes a leader, a winner and hes demonstrated that he is more than ready for this next step in his coaching career." Washington joined the Lions as a free-agent defensive back in 2003. He spent five seasons with the Lions, winning a Grey Cup with the team in 2006. He started his CFL career in Montreal in 1997, where he played for six seasons and won a Grey Cup in 2002. He began his pro career with the Barcelona Dragons of NFL Europa, where he helped his team to the 1997 World Bowl. "I am grateful for the opportunity Mike has given me and I look forward to the challenge of helping us win a championship," Washington said in a statement. "We have a lot of talented players on this side of the ball and I expect great things from them in 2014." Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. .com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal highlighted Team Folignos successful night at the NHL All- Star Skills Competition. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link.) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it.Edmonton Eskimos defensive lineman Don Oramasionwu will miss the rest of the season after suffering a ruptured patellar tendon in his left knee. Oramasionwu was hurt during Fridays victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The 28-year-old Winnipeg native was beginning his sixtth CFL season.dddddddddddd The University of Manitoba product played his first three seasons for the Blue Bombers before signing with Edmonton as a free agent in February, 2012. Last season Oramasionwu had 21 tackles and three sacks for the Eskimos in 2013. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. Trebuie să fii logat sau înregistrat pentru a vedea acest link. ' ' '

Înapoi la “Sugestii manga”