In a hurry, walked through

ylq
Rank 0
Rank 0

In a hurry, walked through

Mesajde ylq » acum 3 săptămâni

In a hurry, walked through countless winds and snowy nights, the hustle and bustle of life, the passage of time... Who stopped and looked back at the days of being trampled? Who used to be Zhu Ziqing, strolling along the lotus pond in the night Sniffing the faint scent of the breeze, listening to the sparse humming sounds? Who used to be like the ferryman on the banks of the Yangyang River, immersed in the snoring of "speaking in the heart of nothing"?'t know if life has changed us, or if we have changed our lives. In short, we have ceased to exist. I forgot the silent words that I used to hold hands under the tree; I forgot to hear the singer��s voice into my dreams; I forgot the silence that once was.has always been thought that silence is a sense of isolation, indifference, and depression Newport Cigarettes. So we are always like a group of birds all the time. I don't know, when I talked, I lost a chance to listen. It was actually a simple respect and I was abandoned.ys anxious! I heard that my friend was talking about a happy thing, so I kept on inserting it immediately Newport Cigarettes Price. Originally, others are listening to God; so, but they are messy, I don��t know why. Have you thought about this unintentional move? Why can't you wait for a friend to finish and continue your own content? Just like the leaves and stones in the water, first pick the leaves above, then take the stones below, so clean leaves The light stone, the pieces are completely, if mixed with water, a stone leaf, it is rare to cook.stone always respects the leaves, so it is interesting to live in the soil; the leaves know that respect is mutual, so when the stone leaves the water to them, the leaves do not invade the calmness of the stone. For what we can't respect others Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, we can't appreciate others with acquiescence, encourage others? Listen quietly when others speak, give others a chance to speak, and show their own opportunities. This is a simple but important Respect, you know, maybe your listening for a while will make people say how much confidence Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, or let a person who does not like to talk out of the haze. So don't underestimate your short silence - simple respect. said: Listening is an art. When listening to other people��s complaints, not only respecting others, but also enjoying an art, then why not?howing themselves to others Online Cigarettes, listening has been forgotten for a long time, then pick it up!

Înapoi la “Sugestii și idei”