This year, a rare blizzar

ylq
Rank 0
Rank 0

This year, a rare blizzar

Mesajde ylq » acum 3 săptămâni

This year, a rare blizzard hit southern China. The railway trunk lines such as Beijing-Zhuhai and Beijing-Shanghai were continuously closed. At the peak of the Spring Festival passenger traffic How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, a batch of passengers were stopped on the way and could not return home in time to reunite with their families Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. The eager mood is hard to say, and the power grids of the north and south artery such as Chenzhou in Henan Province and Hengyang in Hunan Province have also stopped supplying power. In the face of such a situation, the National Development Commission has actively introduced measures to try to minimize losses. In this rescue, there have been many things that have made our tears confusing, and we are so excited that we cheer for it. We believe that The future of the motherland is not a dream. Our General Secretary Hu is like a dear peasant uncle, and like a knowledgeable expert, who went deep into the field to investigate the disaster. The moving scene has so far echoed in my mind. It was the 30th day of the New Year. In the morning, he set off for Hunan to investigate the disaster. In this day of national celebration and lively, he did not have the slightest smile. He took care of everything. On the plane, he took out the map and carefully sketched it with a pen. With the peers, he discussed the countermeasures. When he got off the plane, he didn't have time to wash it. He went to condolences to the affected family. The temperature was around minus seventeen degrees. For the south, the weather is cold enough, and the sky is still flying Online Cigarettes. Snow fluttering, he walked on the snow block, almost slipped, but he still did not slow down the eager footsteps, he was helped to walk into the farm tent, a strong local language, "village, I will give you a worship. Years come!" This sentence is like the spring rain, so that the hearts of thousands of affected families suddenly heat up Cigarettes Online. The people present see the general secretary covered in dirt Marlboro Cigarettes, the worn shoes, suddenly burst into tears, he and the children Eat rice cakes and dumplings together. At this time, the tent was full of spring, even if the outside wind was still there, the hearts of the people of the whole country were tightly connected. I am really moved, moved, and strengthened my confidence in the future.the face of a more special 2008, China will unveil a new page in history, let us wait and see!

Înapoi la “Sugestii și idei”