Today I ushered in an important

ylq
New User
New User

Today I ushered in an important

Mesajde ylq » acum 3 săptămâni

Today I ushered in an important exam - "test." I was excited to meet this exam, but the results made me disappointed. The unfortunate incidents came to me one after another, which caught me off guard.n I first arrived at the classroom Cheep Newports With Stamps, I heard the teacher say, "Students, do you understand what I said?" And I didn't know anything. I quickly asked me at the same table: "What did the teacher just say?" My careful watch at the same table was still angry with me - I lost his rubber yesterday. At this moment, the teacher came over and said to me: "Everyone is seriously reviewing, but you are disturbing others, there is no tension." After finishing the teacher, I took me behind and asked me tois is not the most unlucky one. The most unfortunate thing is: my 2B pencil was missing when I was in the exam. I was looking for the west and looking for it but I never found it. I was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. During the exam, I finally fell in love with my test scores and lost my face �C reporting my situation to the invigilator. Finally, the invigilator promised to let me and my classmates borrow 2B pencils. I was delighted to go to a good buddy of mine. I wanted him to lend me, but he only had one.r a moment, my eyes were wet. I thought my exam career was over. I didn't expect that God had a little human touch. My classmates loaned me a lead. In the end, I used him for a fee. The force barely completed the exam.ter class, I and a few of my classmates answered the answer, but the result was disappointing to me. The question that should have been answered was a mistake that should not be made. My classmates also felt very confused, and I have always been careful about how to make such a low-level mistake.How many lives can be seen in life, just like a river springs eastward. "You see, the ancients have so many troubles, can he be happy? People's life is actually very short Marlboro Cigarettes Supply Store. If they are surrounded by troubles every day, they will feel that life is very boring. However, when you leave your troubles and look for happiness, you Will feel very difficult, can't it be? What are the secrets of happiness? Happy cheats - musicn Beethoven��s "Moonlight Sonata", and the elegant and pleasant notes floated to the ear. I seemed to face the sea Marlboro Red 100S Pack Price Online, listening to the laughter of the sea quietly, watching the naughty waves, swinging my body back and forth, as if Jumping a cheerful dance! The moon shines on the sea, as if the sea is covered with a layer of white gauze, a breeze blows through it, and the sea waves sway with the gauze, which makes it even more beautiful! Friends, face such a beautiful scenery, are you not happy?any book, the knowledge in the book is endless! I used to drift along the Robinson on the island. We planted food together and waited for the opportunity to come. This made me know that if you face difficulties Newport Cigarettes With Newyork Stamps, don't back down and dare to fight hard Cartons Of Marlboro Red 100S. I once took the adventure of the Nemo with the Nobelius in the vast ocean, let me realize the mystery of the ocean! On the way, I met many beautiful creatures, watching them play with each other and fight each ott is your ultimate destination. It will gently take your troubles away, relieve your fatigue, and send you a sweet dream! Don't mention how happy you are!very simple! It ipe it will never happen again! Must not!

Înapoi la “Sugestii și idei”